The TRC Mine
The Rockland Corporation (“TRC”) has its mine in Emery, Utah USA.
The TRC Mine encompasses the largest Senonian Vegetate deposit in the world. Owned by TRC Minerals, Inc. the TRC Mine has more than 800 acres of mining leases containing an estimated 32 million metric tons of Senonian Vegetate reserves, which is sufficient to produce 9,500 million gallons of TRC Minerals. TRC Minerals are utilized to make the trademarked brand called Liquid Life.
TRC estimates that its mine reserves could produce enough product to last approximately 500 years if every person in the world drank two ounces of TRC Minerals every day.
TRC Nutritional Laboratories Inc. is the official distributor of TRC Minerals and offers it in bulk powder or in liquid pallet totes or tanker trucks. Liquid TRC Minerals is extracted at a concentration of 41,000ppm or equal to 41,000mg per liter. TRC Minerals contain no additives or preservatives.
Here are some statistics about the TRC Mine :
- 7,500 square foot natural extraction facility located on 10 acres
- 200,000 gallon bulk storage capacity
- 20 acre processing facility for the Senonian Soil Mineralizer
- Single largest deposit of economically mined Senonian Vegetate in the world
- Senonian Vegetate is used in nutritional supplements, beverages, health and beauty products, fertilizers, animal food and livestock feeds.